Wednesday, May 6, 2015

tech tools 4

As a teacher, films and videos, i feel, should always incorporated into your lessons. Videos bring a new feeling to the classroom and changes the ordinary flow of teaching.Finding videos and movies to show in class can be tedious, but not anymore. Using Youtube, can be the easiest way and most effective way to show videos in the classroo m. There are millions of videos uploaded onto Youtube.com and you can find videos ranging from The Causes of the American Civil War to music and dress of the 17th century France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkmMYUcixhA Here is the a link to a video documentary on the Battle of Gettysburg. You can access anything you need from youtube.

I love youtube. I have been using Youtube since it first came out and I will continue to use when I have my own classroom in the future.I could use Youtube in various ways. I could use it for accessing videos and movies, students could upload presentations and projects to youtube for easy access and also so they could all watch each others videos, share their videos with their families and friends, and using youtube is much less time consuming then going to a library and renting a documentary, you could do it from the convenience of your home or phone. I would use this tool in my classroom because of the accessibility, efficiency, and because how easy youtube is to use. My younger cousins know how to access it. Students can use youtube in a couple different ways. They could create their own videos, as well as teachers can, and upload them to youtube, they could also use youtube to watch other students videos or watch specific videos that I have chosen to show. example: I could give all the students the link to a video that i want them to watch for tomorrows lesson as homework that way I wouldnt have to waste time in the classroom showing them a video that they could access on their own.
Youtube.com Here is the link once again to apps website.

No comments:

Post a Comment