Wednesday, March 18, 2015

week 3!

soo this is my third week of the diet and I am sad to inform you that hasnt gone the best...with traveling so much this weekend and this week my only options to eat are not really the "healthiest" then I came home and my mom had bought low fat frozen yogurt...and i was too weak to deny it. But this morning I ate well and hopefully I will be able to get back on it because my body just feels different when I dont eat Paleo. even in just two weeks, your body adjusts to your diet. So know that if you start a diet or any eating regiment, your body adjusts to it much faster than you think it does.

Below is a link to paleo recipes that are easy and great tasting! I will be trying one of them next week


http://thepaleodiet.com/recipes/

No comments:

Post a Comment