Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Major Project

So for my major project for my #UAEDtech class im doing nutrition and fitness and so I thought It would be a good idea to start a new diet instead of just posting healthy diet tips!
So I am starting the Paleo diet a.k.a. the Caveman diet and will be posting my results as well and how I enjoy it. likes and dislikes.
here is the link to the website that I will be using for my diet. thepaleodiet.com

So what is the paleo diet exactly? Well it is primarily based on the foods that you need to stay away from more so then the foods you need to eat.
The foods you eat are:                                      foods you don't eat:
grass produced meats                                         Cereal grains
fish/seafood                                                        Legumes including peanuts
fresh fruits and veggies                                      dairy
eggs                                                                    Refined sugar
nuts and seeds                                                    potatoes
healthy oils                                                        processed foods
                                                                          salt
                                                                          Refined vegetable oils

The premise of the diet is to lose weight or burn fat(my goals) and to build lean muscle. I am very excited to try this diet! And I will be posting results after the 4 weeks are up.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I've read a lot about this way of eating and would love to try it myself, but I haven't done it yet. Here is a blog that posts all paleo meals, http://thankgoodnessitspaleo.com/ Hope this will be helpful in your journey!

    ReplyDelete