Friday, April 10, 2015

Blended Learning

So has you can tell, i am not the biggest advocate of blended learning, having both in class and online class mixing together to create one blended class, but thinking about it much more and trying to destroy the walls that I have built up, I am seeing how much a blended class can be effective to the newest generation. I have a 9 year old niece and I love her to death. She can do much more with my smart phone than I can...she knows how to share photos, use apps that I had no idea existed. To me she is a wizkid with technology, and thinking about her education more I have come to realize that blended learning is not so evil after all haha. Yes, do I believe the most effective way of teaching is face to face, yes but not every student benefits from that. Each person is different in ways they learn the most effectively, and blended learning gives more options to students for more expansive ways to learn and grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment