Thursday, April 16, 2015

Networked Professional learning: productivity

Teacher productivity is key concept when it comes to your personal success on dealing with the time of in the classroom and outside the classroom. For me personal, I wouldnt be the one who used all five tools to help with time, but I definitely could see myself using one or two of them. the first one I could see myself using is rescue time. A tool to keep you focused and on task and shows you how much time you spend doing certain activities. I know I can become distracted easily trying to do 10 things at once...but with rescue time, this tool will force me to stay on task at a time instead trying to multitask. The other tool I could see myself using is Springpad tool for organization. one can never be too organized, especially as a teacher. I could have a personalized organizing system that i created to help me for my own style of  organization. Organizing notes, lectures, images, videos, musics, grades, tests/quizzes, all of it, into a simpler way to hold my teaching stuff.
Those two tools are ones that I would personally use as a teacher in the future. They could make my life easier and give me more time to focus on life's more important aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment