Wednesday, April 8, 2015

FInal review of Paleo! final review of my major project

Hey everyone, so this is my final review of the paleo diet as way to better your nutrition and to lose weight, that is why people go on different diets, lets be honest to lose weight. So I did the best I could for 4 weeks to stay on this diet while traveling for baseball so much.

Honestly I loved! I feel great! I have actually maintained my weight at about 188 lbs, and i do not know if i have lost any percent of body fat, but I do feel like I am in great shape and healthy because of what I ate during this time. I really recommend this diet to anyone! I will say this again shortly but this is strict, demanding diet, but with staying on plan and working out regularly you will see results quickly.

So lets talk about what I did and did not like about this diet, my thoughts on the diet and my advice to others who would be interested in this eating program.
What I liked about eating paleo: It tastes great! most people think because it is so simple that it cant taste good, but thats not true. Eating so clean tastes great and I found various recipes to try that were paleo friendly. Eating steak or chicken with just veggies and fresh fruits tastes great because the natural juices from the fruits and the meat mix to create an awesome flavor, free of processed additives,
I did not like is the strictness, and that is everyone's biggest complaint but it is also why it is such a successful eating plan. It is a tough, in that regard, but once your body gets used to the new changes in your diet, it becomes easier to say no to junk food and say yes to eating a banana instead.

I do recommend this diet to anyone wanting to burn fat and build lean muscle or just wanting to challenge themselves. It takes preparation, meal preparation is the best way to stay on task, that and determination.
 Eating nothing but fresh fruits,veggies,nuts,meat, and eggs seems boring, but I loved it! and I plan on continuing to eat paleo throughout summer! If you like to ask any questions about Paleo or my story with it, comment down below! take care, love Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment